NASHVILLE – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – Schneider Electric, the global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, today announced the launch of its new FlexSeT low voltage distribution board which will be unveiled at the NECA convention 2021 in Nashville.
FlexSeT provides a new service model for the procurement, installation and maintenance of distribution boards that reduces project risks, increases construction efficiency and dramatically shortens lead times. With a simplified and modular service model at all stages of the project, FlexSeT is designed to accelerate deployments for optimal efficiency. The product features a number of enhancements to eliminate the need for manual processes which can be slow and inefficient. The new switchboard improves daily operations with digital solutions:
- Digital integration: Modern design allows for easy assembly, simplified installation and maintenance, all monitored and managed with convenient digital applications
- Full traceability: Partners can track assembly progress with scannable QR codes on each accessory and simplify future maintenance with interactive digital twins across all facilities
- Custom setting: Flexible ordering designs mean distribution boards meet specific project and customer needs, and a modular design allows seamless upgrades for future improvements
- Faster deployments: Delivery times in as little as 72 hours with a streamlined installation requiring just two hours for a team of two
- New quality standards: FlexSet is the industry’s first distribution board to use UL’s Extended Manufacturing Assemblers Process (EMAP) standards for quality assurance and flexible assembly options
“For electrical professionals looking to reduce project risks and increase the efficiency of assembly and installation, FlexSeT is a revolutionary new distribution board offer,” said Guillaume Le Gouic , senior vice president of power systems at Schneider Electric. “The streamlined, digitally-focused design allows partners to confidently meet their clients’ needs at every stage of a project, with the future-proof flexibility to deliver value no matter what.” evolution of these needs with new demands or integrations of installations.
The FlexSeT low voltage switchboard is the first modular switchboard in the new SeT series from Schneider Electric. The series features a modern, cohesive design with digital integrations for simplified installation, assembly and maintenance, saving contractors, distributors, panel builders and consulting engineers time and costs.
Schneider Electric’s FlexSet standard will be exhibited during the NECA 2021 Convention on Schneider Electric’s interactive booth no.1553 and in the Showstopper display case.
To learn more about FlexSet, visit se.com/us/flexset. Purchases can be made from local distributors or from Schneider Electric.
– ### –
About Schneider Electric
Schneider’s goal is to enable everyone to make the most of our energy and resources, by combining progress and sustainability for all. We call it life is safe.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for sustainability and efficiency.
We drive the digital transformation by integrating leading-edge process and energy technologies, products, controls, software and endpoint-to-cloud connection services, throughout the lifecycle, enabling management of integrated enterprise, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of the global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems passionate about our shared, inclusive and empowered values.
Follow us on:
Hashtags: #FlexSeT #TheFutureIsSet #LifeIsOn #SchneiderElectric