New episodes of Quick Charge are taped Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to ensure new episodes are delivered as they become available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla partners with national technical school to train the next generation of EV technicians
- Tesla allows paid charging at Destination Chargers, but there’s a catch
- A Taiwanese energy company will supply batteries to Aptera and is supposed to produce the SEVs in Taiwan
- GM offers Chevy Bolt EV owners $6,000 if they promise not to sue over battery fire recall fiasco
- Rivian (RIVN) is not happy to be excluded from the new tax credit for electric vehicles
- Traditional automakers: who is investing the most in electric vehicles?
- BMW Introduces The Lesser Quality i4 eDrive35, Starting Under $53,000… But Why?
- GAC calls out Stellantis CEO for ‘disrespecting’ Chinese customers amid failed Jeep joint venture
Listen and subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use revenue-generating automatic affiliate links. After.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.