Faculty and staff will have the opportunity to learn the latest information on recent updates to UCLA’s COVID-19 protocols and campus response to monkeypox during a virtual town hall on Tuesday, August 23 from 13 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dr. Annabelle De St. Maurice, assistant professor of pediatrics in the division of infectious diseases at the David Geffen School of Medicine and co-chief of infection prevention for UCLA Health
- Dr. Peter Katona, Clinical Professor of Medicine and Adjunct Professor of Public Health at UCLA Fielding School of Public Health
- Lubbe Levin, Associate Vice Chancellor of Campus Human Resources
- Anne Rimoin, professor of epidemiology at the Fielding School and holder of the Gordon-Levin Endowed Chair in Infectious Diseases and Public Health
- Michelle Sityar, Chief of Staff to Administrative Vice-Chancellor Michael Beck
There will also be a question and answer session. You can submit questions in advance via the registration page. Participants via Zoom will also be able to ask questions during the town hall itself.
This event will also be streamed live on YouTube and recorded and posted on the COVID-19 Resources website.